Would you like to be our Donation Centre volunteer?
We are looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to assist in the day to day running of our donation centre to ensure the retail service contributes to the overall fundraising of Hospice at Home West Cumbria
Are you somebody with:
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Good organisational skills and able to follow instructions.
- Work well as part of a team
- Basic numeracy and literacy
- Reliability and flexibility essential
Hours to be agreed with Unit Manager. Various hours available throughout the week
Workington town centre, shop formally known as Super News.
To view the Role Description, please CLICK HERE
To apply for the role, please complete an application form here and email it to Teresa on: firstname.lastname@example.org