Date(s) - 01-08-2020
Would you like to become one of our amazing retail volunteers?
We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers with an eye for detail to assist in the day to day running of the sorting areas within our shops and donation centre.
Are you someone who:
- Is able to work under pressure in a busy environment
- Good customer service skills
- Good organisational skills and able to follow instructions
- Works well as part of a team
- Basic numeracy, literacy and IT skills
- Reliability and flexibility essential
- Physically fit
- Positive can do attitude
Hours: To be agreed with the shop supervisor. Generally a minimum of 4 hours per week on a rota system
Locations: Workington or Cockermouth
If you would like more detail about this role, please take a look at the Role Description