Our corporate relationships are hugely important to us. Get your business involved in helping to provide expert and compassionate hospice care to local families. There are a number of ways you could support us:
- Choose us as your charity of the year
- Organise internal fundraising events – fantastic for staff morale
- Sponsor an event or publication
- Encourage your staff teams to play our Lottery
- Take the £30 challenge – we will give you £30 for a team of up to 10 people to turn into as much money as possible. Why not have 2 teams to generate a bit of good humoured healthy competition?
For further information on how we could work together, take a look at our Corporate Partnerships booklet.
Remember every penny raised stays within West Cumbria. You WILL make a real difference! By enabling us to continue to provide essential care to the people of West Cumbria!
Our promise to you!
- Positive PR coverage – we have great links with the local media and will work with you to promote your activity and shout loud and proud about the support you give us.
- Website and social media recognition – we’ll share your story on our news feed and thank you on social media.
- Employee engagement and interaction – your staff will feel part of something truly special and charity involvement will boost their morale.
- Corporate Social Responsibility policy – being there for local families shows that you do as you say. By demonstrating your support to our hospice your customers, clients, suppliers and employees can see you are actively implementing your CSR policy.
If you’re interested in becoming a corporate partner or would like more information about how you can help Hospice at Home West Cumbria, please call 01900 873173 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org