Our service users are always at the heart of all we do.
Your feedback is important to us. Let us know what you think about the services we provide by completing our survey HERE
We value your feedback about our services and use it to inform our service reviews and continuous improvement of our processes, ensuring our services continually meet the highest of standards.
We always like to hear about your experience. It is reassuring and motivating for us to know that we are meeting the high standards of service and care that we set for ourselves. If you are particularly pleased with the care you have received or the service we provide, we would love to hear from you.
Sometimes we don’t get things right. We take all complaints seriously, whether they are received verbally or in writing. We have a complaints policy and view all complaints as an opportunity to learn and make improvements. You can view the complaints policy here. Alternatively we can send you a copy of our current complaints policy on request using any of the contact methods listed below. In the case of a complaint, we will acknowledge and provide an initial response to you within 10 working days of receiving it. Whilst we expect to be able to resolve most complaints within that time frame, if we need to conduct a more in-depth investigation, we aim to provide you with a full response within 20 working days. If we are unable to meet that deadline due to exceptional circumstances, we will of course let you know.we are in the process of reviewing our complaints policy
For general feedback, you can use the contact form below or contact us using the following methods:
- call us on 01900 873173,
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- write to us at Hospice at Home West Cumbria, Therapy and Resource Centre, 10 Finkle Street, Workington, Cumbria, CA14 2BB
For complaints, they can be made:
- in person at any Hospice at Home West Cumbria office
- by telephone 0n 01900 705200 (clinical) or 01900 873173
- by e-mail email@example.com
- by letter to Mrs C Robertson, Business Support Manager, Hospice at Home West Cumbria, Therapy and Information Centre, 10 Finkle Street, Workington, Cumbria, CA14 2BB
For anything else...
Please get in touch by using the enquiry form below