There are a number of ways you can support us, whether you are an individual living in our communities, a member of a club or community group, or an employer or employee.
Supporting us may mean you help us raise essential funds. It may mean that you have a skill that you can share with us. It may mean that you have items to donate for us to sell in our shops. It may mean you sign up to play our weekly lottery. We have created separate sections on our website for you to browse.
We want to support you too!
We appreciate every ounce of help we get to enable us to continue to provide the essential work we do. If you want to help us, let us know and we can talk to you about how we can also help you:
- Help with producing promotional material such as posters or tickets
- Advice and information about how to organise an event
- Promoting your events on our social media pages and website
- Writing a press release to get some publicity in the local papers
- An opportunity for you to visit our Therapy, Resource & Information Centre
- One of our team would be happy to come along and give a talk to any groups about our services
If you have your own ideas about how to support us, or indeed if you want a chat, please call us on 01900 873173.