Date(s) - 01-08-2020
Would you like to become one of our amazing retail volunteers?
We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers who alongside general duties on the shop floor, would be willing to be responsible for opening and/ or closing of the premises and cashing up, contributing to the effective and efficient running of the charity’s retail services.
Are you someone with:
- Good organisation skills and able to follow instructions
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Able to prioritise and give direction and guidance
- Work well as part of a team
- Basic numeracy, literacy and IT skills
- Reliability and flexibility essential
- Positive and friendly attitude
Hours: To be agreed with the supervisor. Generally a minimum of 4 hours per week on a rota system
Locations: Workington or Cockermouth
If you would like more details about this role, please take a look at the Role Description