Would you like to become a volunteer donation collector/ van driver?
This role entails working with other volunteers to facilitate the collection of donated items throughout West Cumbria to sell in our Hospice at Home West Cumbria shops
Are you someone with:
- A clean drivers licence and for insurance purpose be 30 years old and above
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Reliability and flexibility essential
- Positive and friendly attitude
Approximately 2 to 3 hours a day per week, fortnight or month to be agreed between the volunteer and Line Manager
Hospice at Home West Cumbria area covers Maryport to Millom and surrounding villages. The exact area to be covered by the driver will be agreed between the volunteer and the line manager.