Date(s) - 01-08-2020
Meet people, have fun and become a part of our fundraising team to help raise invaluable funds for Hospice at Home West Cumbria
Hospice at Home West Cumbria’s area covers Maryport to Millom and surrounding villages. The exact area to be covered will be dependent on the specific role and/or fundraising event. You may be asked to help out with some organised fundraising projects, or you may have your own ideas.
We would love to hear from you if you would like to support our fundraising either on an ad hoc basis, or more regularly. Projects could include any of the following:
- Setting up & taking down of equipment required for events.
- Attending events to run fundraising stalls/activities.
- Supermarket or street collections.
- Selling raffle tickets.
- Distributing and managing collection boxes – including counting and banking of money and sending receipts.
- Helping with in house mailings and distributions of posters and flyers
- Face painting.
- Bag packing.
As a fundraising volunteer, we would be delighted if you were to organise your own fundraising events. This may include:
- Producing promotional material to promote the event (support from Hospice can be provided).
- Sourcing prizes for raffles, if necessary. Letter can be obtained from Hospice for this.
- Arranging the logistics for the event for example, who, what, where, when.
- Handling of money.
- Banking of money unless other arrangements have been made with the Fundraising team.
Get in touch with our Volunteer Coordinator on 01900 873173 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look at the role description here.