Thank you to all of our amazing volunteers! So many of you have helped us to provide the highest quality care and support to patients, carers and families affected by a life-limiting illness and we’re proud to count you as valued members of our team.
- Join an enthusiastic team
- Get involved in your community
- Use and develop your skills
What we give
- Training and support
- A big thank you
Not much time to spare..? Volunteer in 5 minutes!
- Send a tweet #volunteersweek
- Post on Facebook #volunteers-week
- Donate your goods to our shops
Volunteer in an hour!
- Bake a cake
- Get crafty – knit for us
- Take part in a collection
More time to spare..? Volunteer in a day!
- Marshall a walk
- Register event participants
- Support us
- Help with administration tasks
- Help in our shops
- Become a regular fundraiser
- Get your friends and family involved
Hospice at Home West Cumbria is supported by over 200 volunteers. Our volunteers are involved in all areas of our work.
If you have time to spare and would like to support us please complete the Volunteer Enquiry Form below.
Clinical Services Administration Patient Support Patient Driver Family and Bereavement Support Complementary Therapy Finkle Street Centre Fundraising Admin Support Fundraising Administration Shop Assistant Shop Team Leader Role Donation Collection Driver
If you have any enquires regarding volunteering or have knowledge or skill that you feel we might benefit from please contact Teresa McCall our Volunteer Co-ordinator on:
Tel: 01900 873173
…or complete the Volunteer Enquiry Form below.