Role: Volunteer Shop Team Leader
Accountable to: Head of Facilities
Responsible to: Shop Manager
Location: Cockermouth, Workington or Whitehaven
Hours: To be agreed with the line manager.
Generally a minimum of 4 hours per week on a rota system
- Responsibility and reliability essential
- Good communication skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Confidence in handling cash
- Good customer service skills
- Works well as part of a team
This is a voluntary position where no pay will be given, however travel expenses can be refunded and out of pocket expenses as agreed with the line manager.
Roles are subject to a 1 month trial.
To find out more information please click on the following link: http://hospiceathomewestcumbria.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Hospice-at-Home-West-Cumbria-Volunteer-Shop-Team-Leader-Role.pdf