Eaves Funeral Service Ltd – Charity of the Year 2017

So far this year we’ve collected £8,394.44 for our Charity of the Year Hospice at Home West Cumbria – hopefully, we can hit the magic £10,000.00 mark by the end of the year! Thank you all for your amazing support.

Why Hospice at Home West Cumbria?

It is very common for clients of ours to tell us about the good work of Hospice at Home West Cumbria, having received help from them during their loved one’s last illness, and often with support afterward.

Hospice at Home West Cumbria is a free service for those who need it.

It currently costs around £1.1million a year to run the service, with only 20% being funded by the NHS – the other 80% is reliant upon charitable donations.

What are we doing to help?

Through our Charity of the Year scheme, we aim to:

  • Encourage support for Hospice at Home West Cumbria through ‘in memoriam’ donations.
  • Donate £5 to the charity for each funeral we conduct throughout the year. 
  • Provide information to those who wish to hold their own fundraising events.

How can I donate?

Donations can be made in person at our office in cash or by cheque (payable to Hospice at Home West Cumbria), by leaving cash or cheques in our designated collections at funeral services, or directly to Hospice at Home West Cumbria via their online facility – but make sure you mention you’re donating through the Eaves Charity of the Year Scheme.

READ MORE HERE: http://eavesfunerals.co.uk/coty.html