The work we do would not be possible without the support of our local community and we are very grateful to our corporate partners who are an integral part of this. We want to build mutually beneficial partnerships with local businesses, big and small, so we can continue to provide our vital services for local people and their families.
Benefits To Your Company
– Employee engagement and motivation
– Positive PR, raising your company’s profile and enhancing your reputation
– Meeting your company’s social responsibility goals
– Generating business through increased profile and networking opportunities
Here are just some examples of how your company could support Hospice at Home West Cumbria:-
Charity of the year
Gifts in kind
Volunteering or secondment opportunities
There are so many different ways to help Hospice at Home West Cumbria – the only limit is your imagination!
You WILL make a real difference! By enabling us to continue to provide essential care to the people of West Cumbria, including:
– Supporting our home nursing team so they can give patients with life-limiting illnesses the care they need in the place of their choice
– Helping to facilitate the running of our therapy, resource and information centre at Finkle Street in Workington
– Enabling our Family and Bereavement team to continue supporting patients, carers and those bereaved as well as their family members
– Funding our therapeutic services
For more information about the services we provide click here
How We Can Support You
You’ll get the full support of our Fundraising team and a dedicated account handler who will work with you every step of the way.
If you’re interested in becoming a corporate partner or would like more information about how you can help Hospice at Home West Cumbria, please call 01900 873173 or email us on email@example.com
Thank you to our existing Corporate Partners for their wonderful support: