The work we do would not be possible without the support of our local community and we are very grateful to our corporate partners who are an integral part of this. We want to build mutually beneficial partnerships with local businesses, big and small, so we can continue to provide our vital services for local people and their families.
Benefits to your company
As well as the knowledge that you are making a difference in your local community, there are many other benefits of supporting us, including:-
- – Employee engagement and motivation
- – Positive PR, raising your company’s profile and enhancing your reputation
- – Meeting your company’s social responsibility goals
- – Generating business through increased profile and networking opportunities
Here are just some examples of how your company could support Hospice at Home West Cumbria:-
We are always looking for sponsors for our fundraising events, publications and other activities. Click here for our current sponsorship opportunities.
Charity of the year
Nominate Hospice at Home West Cumbria as your charity of the year and raise funds throughout the year via employee, business and contractor engagement.
Enter a team into one of our events and your company will get some great opportunities to increase your brand awareness, encourage your suppliers to do the same and make a real competition of it!
Gifts in kind
We always need donations of raffle and auction prizes but you can also support us by providing supplies and consumables, including our literature in with your mailshots and putting information about Hospice at Home West Cumbria on your website.
Volunteering or secondment opportunities
Giving time can be inspirational and really does help us to provide our services. This can be a secondment for a specific activity or role or undertaking a volunteer activity at one of our events and working with our team.
There are so many different ways to help Hospice at Home West Cumbria – the only limit is your imagination!
You will make a real difference
By enabling us to continue to provide essential care to the people of West Cumbria, including:
- – Supporting our home nursing team so they can give patients with life-limiting illnesses the care they need in the place of their choice
- – Helping to facilitate the running of our therapy, resource and information centre at Finkle Street in Workington
- – Enabling our Family and Bereavement team to continue supporting patients, carers and those bereaved as well as their family members
- – Funding our therapeutic services
For more information about the services we provide click here
How we can support you
You’ll get the full support of our Fundraising team and a dedicated account handler who will work with you every step of the way. We will provide:
- – Inclusion on our dedicated Corporate Sponsor’s page on our website
- – Promotion and publicity of your fundraising events and activities
- – An ambassador to come and talk with your employees to give motivation and encouragement
- – Bespoke literature and fundraising materials
- – Multiple opportunities to get your brand in front of our supporters
If you’re interested in becoming a corporate partner or would like more information about how you can help Hospice at Home West Cumbria, please call 01900 873173 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our existing Corporate Partners for their wonderful support: